Patient-centered health care
Innovative and quality health care
Family-oriented health care
We strive to assure recovery, comfort, convenience, and peace for patients and families.
Our competence in modern science, innovation and excellence in treatment plan, total integrity and cooperation make this place harmonious.
Shifa Health LLC d/b/a Garrisonville Urgent Care., seeks an Information and Technology Manager for its Stafford, Virginia office to perform the following job duties:
- Analyze organization’s computer needs, recommend possible upgrades and bring innovative techniques
- Plan and direct the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software
- Ensure the security of organization’s network and electronic documents
- Assess the costs and benefits of new projects and justify funding on projects to executives
- Learn about new technology and look for ways to upgrade organization’s computer systems with innovative resources
- Determine short- and long-term personnel needs for the organization
- Negotiate with vendors to get the highest level of service for organization’s technology such as but not limited to EKG machine, lab centrifuge machine, imaging machines etc. to assist with daily clinical operations
Requires BS degree in Engineering or other directly related academic disciplines required or Foreign Equivalent, plus 2 years of experience in the job offered. To apply, please submit resume to: Garrisonville Urgent Care, 9 Center Street, Suite 101, Stafford, VA 22554.